Attorney Michael J. Romano of Clarksburg, WV
Community Service & Involvement
Attorney Michael J. Romano of Clarksburg, WV, is a dedicated member of the community, committed to his involvement with the West Virginia communities that he serves. His community service record is impressive and he is a dedicated lawyer, educator, certified public accountant, and community member.
A Committed Legal Educator
West Virginia Association For Justice
Romano has been a member of West Virginia Association for Justice, formerly the West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, since 1995. He has been a member of its Board of Governors since 1999 its executive committee since 2003 and served as president in 2011. He also served on the WVTLA’s amicus committee, legislative committee, and is a member of its speakers bureau.
A Strong Community AND Civic Presence
Mr. Romano maintains a strong community presence and has served on the Harrison County Grants Committee. He is actively involved in numerous civic activities, as well. He respects the gifts that the community has given him, recognizes the importance of community and the interconnectedness of society, and dedicates himself to giving back.
Attorney Michael J. Romano believes in the Harrison County community and the state of West Virginia. He commits to being actively involved in serving the community in a variety of ways:
- Board Member –Benedum Airport Authority
- Board Member –Harrison County Planning Commission
- Board of Directors & Grants Committee –Harrison County United Way
- Co-Chairperson –Harrison County Democratic Party
- Commissioner –Harrison County Parks & Recreation
- Delegate to West Virginia State Democratic Convention
- Guest Lecturer –West Virginia University School of Journalism
- Instructor –Harrison County Law Day
- Instructor –U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: Division of Enforcement
- Legal Education Instructor –West Virginia Boys State
- Member –Harrison County Bar Association
- Member –West Virginia Association for Justice
- Presenter –West Virginia State Legislature: Insurance and Judicial Issues
- President, Chairman, & Board Member –Patrons of the Park
- West Virginia State Senator -12th District