Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Michael J. Romano
Motorcycle Accident Injuries in West Virginia
The Law Office of Michael J. Romano represents West Virginia residents who have suffered injuries as a result of motorcycle accidents. We have the know-how to successfully secure maximum financial compensation for motorcycle accident victims injured as a result of the negligence or reckless behavior of other motor vehicle operators. We will work hard to achieve the best results for you.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
• In 2017, 4,990 people died in motorcycle crashes, up from 4,594 in 2014, according to a National Highway Traffic
Safety Administration (NHTSA) report.
• Motorcycle deaths have more than doubled since 1997
• According to government estimates, motorcycle deaths are 26 times higher than vehicle deaths in crashes
The Importance of Consistent Helmet Usage
• Helmet Usade Prevents Approximately 37% of Motorcycle Deaths
• Approximately 67% of Brain Injuries Are Preventable by Helmet Use
• Only 28 States Mandate Helmet Usage for All Motorcyclists
If you have suffered a serious motorcycle injury as a result of a careless driver, contact The Law Office of Michael J. Romano for a free consultation to discuss your case and learn more about your options for financial recovery: (304) 624-1100.